Monday, March 10, 2008

I do not drink the Coke, I only eat the Açaí

Written by Pato Banton, legendary reggae artist.

One of the things I love most about Brazil is the fact that you can stop at almost any corner store and get a 100% natural fruit smoothie made while you wait. I used to watch the natives lining up to purchase a dark purple, very thick and rich looking beverage. My curiosity got the better of me and once I tried the Açaí experience I was hooked.

Sambazon has created the most authentic Açaí experience outside of the Amazon

I love all the Sambazon products but my favorite has got to be the Original Açaí Sorbet as it reminds of being on the coastline of Brazil.

I like to eat it with sliced bananas when it's just about to melt. MMMMMMMMMMMMM It's the same feel good experience as eating ice cream except it leaves me feeling totally re-energized.

The conservation of the environment through sustainable business is the only intelligent way forward to reverse the condition that exists on the planet today. If human beings are going to be mass consumers, we also need to be mass producers of renewable resources. I love and support Sambazon because of their business ethics and conscious approach to the preservation of the Amazon Rainforest and the economy of the local community.

One Love Always

Pato Banton

1 comment:

Jahwise said...

With a smile like that how could you not want to have a bowl right now!