Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Power of Good Vibes



"Love your Acai berry juice!!! Top-notch product, great price, good taste. Feel a lot better using it!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Bless you all,
Customer: M. Franson – San Diego, CA"



This recent email sent to info@sambazon.com served as a potent reminder of the power of gratitude & appreciation. It transported me to a time when my yoga teacher (who was critiquing my teaching style at the time), reminded me that I’d forgotten to convey to the class the importance of cultivating deep feelings of love & gratitude during our practice. He explained that every emotion has a corresponding affect on the physical body and that to experience the full healing potential of yoga, one should strive to remain continually aware of such positive emotions; a phenomenon I enjoyed directly while reading the grateful words of Mr. Franson.

As we strive to experience higher degrees of health and vitality through our diet, it’s easy to forget the importance of taking a moment each day to let go of negative feelings and replace them with feelings of love, acceptance & gratitude.


With Love & Devotion,
Skanda

No comments: