Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On the Road


Written by Jorge – Truck Driver

I started working for Sambazon in the summer of 2006 as a driver. When I started out on the roads, I noticed youth and families waving at me. In the beginning, I thought they were people I knew, but I continued driving and the waving, smiling and honking got more frequent and I realized it was because of the Sambazon truck. When people saw the truck they’d hold their Sambazon bottles up, give me a thumbs up… well, right on! I knew then that I was working for a cool company. My personal opinion is that people are thankful to Sambazon because we give back to the community with the health benefits and great taste of our drinks.

I like making new cool friends and getting and giving the good energy while I am working. I even got a Sambazon bumper sticker for when I’m driving my personal truck, so that I can still rep for the cause when I’m not working.

So next time you see one of our vans driving around, make sure to wave and say hi. Hope to see you on the roads!!

- Jorge

No comments: